PJ Repair Service, INC. is a fabrication & machine shop, which has been in business since 1951. We work for many industries, oilfield, factory maintenance, Ag, and many others repairing and building new parts and equipment. PJ has purchased GEMTAR, Inc. & has added the following dealerships to our line of products.
- Atoka Trailers, New Floats & Low Boys
- Masport Vacuum Pumps (75 & 400 series pumps in stock)
- Tulsa & DP Winch (many winches in stock)
- APSCO Inc. pneumatic valves, cylinders and controls.
We also Manufacture
- One ton winch trucks to rig up tandems (mechanical or hydraulic driven)
- Vacuum trucks of many sizes (mechanical or hydraulic)
- Tailboards 8 5/8” & 10” in stock or custom built to you specs.
- Drilling rig related equipment
- New pjg-26 double drum spudders with or with out spudding beam or pjg-16 pulling units (rated for 6,000’ of 2 7/8”) 100% new, no used parts
- Poles 7” & 8 5/8” double 8 5/8” x 10” all by 55’
- Single pole 8 5/8” x 10” single 10” x 13 3/8” both 55’
- Numerous walker-neer and other spudder and pulling unit parts in stock
- …and other equipment too numerous to mention!
We repair or recondition most all oilfield related equipment. We have a full machine shop for all your collar & sub needs. New subs are available, many in stock. CAD designs, among a wide variety of equipment. Our shop is all under 15 ton bridge cranes to handle your heaviest job!
If you have any questions, need a quote or estimate, please feel free to call us at (618) 548-5690 or (618) 548-1353. We would be glad to help you in any way we can!